On Wednesday night (June 8th), Stmpdr was lucky to be in the presence of the style greats at Holt Calgary’s 3rd annual Stampede Style Private Shopping Charity Event.
The night was hosted by Juno Award winner and Platinum selling artist George Canyon, who queued up the night by serenading us with a few country classics. Champagne and good eats, a fashion show and most importantly a silent auction that is donating 100% of the proceeds to Calgary Health Trust’s Best Beginning program.
We wanted the insider tips. So after the fashion show we caught up with a few stylish mingling cow-folk to ask them a v important question, what is your Stampede must have?
- Phedra, @Styleista_CA — You must have a a good booty with Fringe.
- Kristi — Black high waisted black denim from Holt Renfrew.
- Winifrey — It’s imperative to have a great boot from Alberta Boot Company.
- Norm — A Smithbilt hat. If it is good enough for royalty, everyone must have one
- Gary — Great denim. I have to have my Citizens of Humanity jeans.
Holt Renfrew is a one stop shop for Stampede style. We were drooling over a couple pieces, including a fuego belt that apparently the likes of Kendall Jenner and Selena Gomez have been rocking
Calgary Stampede is one month away… What is your stampede must have? Tag us in your posts, we need all of the advice we can get!
Be sure to follow us on Snapchat at @stmpdr if you want to keep tabs on where we are and what we’re up to. This is only the beginning, Calgary! Stampede is one month away…What is your stampede must have? Tag us in your posts, we need all of the advice we can get!
Thanks again for such a great night for a good cause!
Rita and Jamie